Semester 2, 2013 applications are now open.
Applying for Tertiary Enabling Program (TEP) is a two-step process:
- Complete and submit this online enquiry/application form
- Within 24 hours of submission, you will be emailed information about the online diagnostic task. You must complete this task to be offered a place in the TEP program.
Charles Darwin University's Tertiary Enabling Program (TEP) gives you the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to succeed at university.
When you have completed the program, you will meet the minimum requirements for most CDU undergraduate degrees.
The Tertiary Enabling Program is also offered at the TafeSA Campus in Murray Bridge, South Australia.
The program is a pathway into university for people who:
- did not complete Year 12, and /or
- have not studied for a while and lack the confidence to achieve academically, and/or
- did not achieve an adequate Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
Benefits of TEP
- TEP is free for Australian and New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and Humanitarian Visa holders.
(There may be some costs for textbooks, depending on the units you study)
- You can study TEP internally or externally
- You can study TEP full-time or part-time
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must not be an International Student Visa Holder
|TEP General Enquiries|
T: 08 8946 7766
|TEP Admissions Advisor||Karen Glazbrook||Blaise Kerehoma|
|T: 08 8946 6021||T: 08 8946 7041|
|Orange 1, Casuarina campus|
Information Centre, Casuarina campus
Information Centre, Alice Springs campus