For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Deferment and change of enrolment
- Fees and payments
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
Whether you are starting or switching your career, or moving up in your chosen field, there are many ways to challenge yourself, learn new skills, and carve out a richer and more rewarding future.
Enrolment for VET courses in 2014 is open now
- Search VET courses
- To enrol to study in 2014, complete the VET101 Enrolment Form. The form is available from the student forms and guides website.
- Download the 2014 VET Course Guide (PDF 1.2mb).
- Download the 2014 VET Student Guide (PDF 1.6mb).
- Online version of VET Student Guide 2014.
When you have selected your course, please arrange a time with the relevant Team Leader to discuss your enrolment form.
T: 1800 238 838