- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Top End)
- Business and IT (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- Automotive and Civil
- Construction, Drafting and Industry Skills Training
- Electrotechnology (Top End)
- Metal Trades and Maritime
- National Transport and Logistics Training
- Trades (Central)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
Australian Apprenticeships includes both trainees and apprentices who are collectively referred to as Australian Apprentices.
All Australian Apprentices enter into a training contract. Under the training contract, the employer, apprentice and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) work out a training plan for the duration of the Australian Apprenticeship.
Employment may be one of the following:
- School based
Students can start an Australian Apprenticeship while still at school, working one or two days per week, 48 days per year (School Based Australian Apprenticeships).
Australian Apprenticeships are available at Entry level (Certificate II), Trade level (Certificate III) and Post Trade levels (Certificate IV and Diploma).
Australian Apprenticeships available at Charles Darwin University
For further information contact:
Apprentice Administration Group
T: +61 8 8946 7540
F: +61 8 8946 6454
The NT Australian Apprenticeships database provides an up to date list of all Australian Apprenticeships. To deliver an Australian Apprenticeship, the qualification must be included on the database.
The Australian Apprenticeships Centre NT is part of an Australian-wide network of Australian Apprenticeships Centres.
These Centres provide information and services to people interested in Australian Apprenticeships.