- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Charles Darwin University Hair and Beauty Salons are first-class training facilities that offer services to the community at competitive prices.
Students learn the latest techniques and trends from industry professionals, and use high quality, professional products, including Dermologica, L'Oreal, Wella and Goldwell.
How to make an appointment
Simply phone the beauty salon or the hair salon and leave a message with your name, phone number and the treatment you are interested in. One of our students will phone you as soon as an appointment becomes available. Waiting periods are possible.
For bookings and more information contact:
T: 08 8946 7943 Palmerston
T: 08 8959 5323 Alice Springs
T: 08 8946 7896 Palmerston
T: 08 8959 5213 Alice Springs
Download the Hair & Beauty Salons flyer (PDF 3MB)