- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Top End)
- Business and IT (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
Charles Darwin University's Karawa training restaurant, for tourism and hospitality students, is situated on the Palmerston campus, close to Palmerston city's thriving CBD.
Karawa is the Larrakia word for 'water' and refers to the lake that is one of the main features of the campus.
Karawa Training Restaurant is open to the general public. You can enjoy a three-course meal with a variety of dishes offered for each course. The restaurant is fully licensed, with a range of beverages available to purchase on the night.
The restaurant’s operating hours change each semester. Download the Karawa Training Restaurant schedule 2014 (pdf 547kb) for current times.
Bookings are essential. Karawa Restaurant does not cater for private functions. You can book by telephone, fax and email.
T: 8946 7847
F: 8946 7833
Food total must be paid in order to secure your reservation. Bookings may be moved to another date depending on availability if advised 48 hours prior to original booking.