- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Agriculture and Rural Operations (Top End) team delivers a range of units from the AHC10 Agriculture, Horticulture, Conservation Land Management Training Package for students wishing to complete certificates in agriculture.
Courses delivered by the team:
Predominately the team caters for training people to work in the Northern Territory cattle industry as jackaroos/jillaroos, ringers or station managers.
We provide training to rural communities for those people who are interested in working for their local council, Landcare group or as a park ranger.
Contact the team: