- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
Once you have secured your apprenticeship, traineeship and/or decided on the suitable course, make an appointment with the team leader of the division to discuss your enrolment.
If you have any other questions regarding, allowances, course structure, mentoring or support - Student Central is the first step.
The Student Services team are here to help you with your queries. Other questions they can help answer are queries about accommodation, graduation, international student support and timetable information.
CDU also provide a service, especially for VET students, who may need assistance with reading, writing and maths.
The Learner Support Services provide literacy and numeracy support to students who:
- haven't studied for a while and need to 'brush up' on their skills, especially maths and reading for information
- have maths and reading issues and also have a lot of course content to get through
- are completing a complex or difficult unit or block of units
- may not have learnt certain maths concepts and reading techniques when they were at school.
- best of all - this service is free.
While studying at CDU, take advantage of the services we provide. Staff are here to help you get the most out of your time as a VET student.