School of Engineering and Information Technology
Engineering is a fascinating field of applied science where creativity, innovation and design play major roles.
Teaching programs have a strong design and innovation thread with quality diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering being offered.
Information Technology is a rapidly developing field, critical for the economic development of the Northern Territory.
With a personal and interactive learning environment, our undergraduate and postgraduate courses allow for an immersive experience.
Utilising state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies, such as mobile technology, we equip our students for seamless integration into their chosen field.
Research focuses on areas related to atomic physics, biomedical engineering, condensed matter physics, mechatronics, wireless technologies and water engineering.
We invite you to explore the school's website and discover for yourself the commitment to learning and the spirit of innovation that defines our school.
- Insight into cutting edge corrosion research
- Engineering student prepares to shut down Demons
- Local Oil and Gas industry to benefit from new testing facility
- $800,000 boost for engineering at CDU
- Territory Government supports local engineers
- Engineering head appointed to circle of academics
- Engineering student keeps watch on environment
- Robotics team competes for gold
- Expert oil and gas engineer offers NT ‘real life’ perspective
- Agreement furthers oil and gas training and research