School of Environment
For further information please contact the School of Environment
- T: (08) 8946 6781
- F: (08) 8946 6847
Students will explore the wider significance of human impacts on the environment and undertake specialisations and units that focus on such areas.
Charles Darwin University specialises in Indigenous knowledge, and tropical and desert knowledge of the Australian and Asia-Pacific region.
Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Environmental Science offer students unique opportunities to engage in field work in the region.
For High Schools
Charles Darwin University's Faculty of Engineering, Health, Science and the Environment (EHSE) proudly supports the learning of NT Secondary Students by ensuring they have the same learning opportunities as their fellow southern students.
CDU and the School of Environment strongly encourage students to develop independence through seeking help. The below resources are to assist students finding appropriate help.
- Preparing for semester: School of Environment Orientation Checklist (PDF 574KB)
- What we expect: School of Environment Student Expectations
- School contacts: Course Coordinators and Unit Coordinators
- New Students: Orientation and Beyond
- International Students: Office of International Services
- General information: CDU Student Central
- Academic assistance: CDU Student Support
- Personal support: Equity Services
- Request an assignment extension (read information carefully): Application for Assignment Extension (doc 37KB)