School of Health
The School of Health offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and VET studies in nursing, occupational therapy, psychology, social work and welfare studies.
The programs offered at CDU cater to the beginner student, students in pursuit of a given career and those in pursuit of lifelong learning.
Answering the need for dedicated health care professionals we can help guide you to a rewarding career.
- First Charles Darwin Oration
- NT student teachers to experience Malaysian classrooms
- New transmitter makes good vibrations on Territory FM
- Student embraces call of the wild on Kokoda
- Law conference puts spotlight on human trafficking
- Wet season flows crucial to Cherabin survival
- Senior citizens’ choir strikes note in community
- CDU collaborates on new pathways for Northern development
Latest media videos - Wild rice as a niche product
- Australian College of Midwives
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council
- Australian Nursing Federation NT Branch
- Centre for Military and Veteran's Health
- Congress of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Nurses
- Enrolment process - HE
- Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia