School of Health
The School of Health offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate, higher degrees by research and VET studies in nursing, occupational therapy, social work and welfare studies.
The programs offered at CDU cater to the beginner student, students in pursuit of a given career and those in pursuit of lifelong learning.
Answering the need for dedicated health care professionals we can help guide you to a rewarding career.
- Australian College of Midwives
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council
- Australian Nursing Federation NT Branch
- Centre for Military and Veteran's Health
- Congress of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Nurses
- Enrolment process - HE
- Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia