School of Health
The School of Health offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and VET studies in nursing, occupational therapy, psychology, social work and welfare studies.
The programs offered at CDU cater to the beginner student, students in pursuit of a given career and those in pursuit of lifelong learning.
Answering the need for dedicated health care professionals we can help guide you to a rewarding career.
- Lecturer leaves powerful legacy in NT education
- New head to boost NT’s research prowess
- Indigenous youth leader embodies ANZAC spirit
- NT building gets ‘Green Star’ of approval
- African student a shining example to community
- NT wallaby numbers in spotlight
- Alice music student wins spot at BASSINTHEGRASS
- Chinese art on display in NT
Latest media videos - Wild rice as a niche product
- Australian College of Midwives
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council
- Australian Nursing Federation NT Branch
- Centre for Military and Veteran's Health
- Congress of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Nurses
- Enrolment process - HE
- Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia