School of Health
The School of Health offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and VET studies in nursing, occupational therapy, psychology, social work and welfare studies.
The programs offered at CDU cater to the beginner student, students in pursuit of a given career and those in pursuit of lifelong learning.
Answering the need for dedicated health care professionals we can help guide you to a rewarding career.
- Traditional food key to improving nutrition and food security
- Distinguished law professional to give oration in NT
- ‘Singing philosopher’ heads up arts and humanities at CDU
- Legal centre opens doors to law students
- New tool to aid in NT fire management
- Crowds flock to CDU Open Day
- Aboriginal stories shared at CDU Open Day
- Librarian tells story of Alice’s accidental book club
Latest media videos - Wild rice as a niche product
- Australian College of Midwives
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council
- Australian Nursing Federation NT Branch
- Centre for Military and Veteran's Health
- Congress of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Nurses
- Enrolment process - HE
- Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia