School of Health
The School of Health offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and VET studies in nursing, occupational therapy, psychology, social work and welfare studies.
The programs offered at CDU cater to the beginner student, students in pursuit of a given career and those in pursuit of lifelong learning.
Answering the need for dedicated health care professionals we can help guide you to a rewarding career.
- World uni rankings: CDU in top 600
- CDU graduate’s spark of excitement at training awards
- Tropical building design makes cool win
- Full and true stories about Aboriginal health
- Creative clay project helps community stick together
- NT contributes to global rivers research
- Forum paints portrait of artistic world
- Traditional food key to improving nutrition and food security
Latest media videos - Wild rice as a niche product
- Australian College of Midwives
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council
- Australian Nursing Federation NT Branch
- Centre for Military and Veteran's Health
- Congress of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Nurses
- Enrolment process - HE
- Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia