The IT Kiosk is an extension of the ITMS Service Desk and provides a physical space where CDU staff and students can obtain face-to-face support for CDU IT and Communications services.
We provide students with communication technologies support, and staff with technology support in teaching and learning spaces.
Our expertise includes the support of CDU’s VoIP telephones, Video Conferencing, Wifi networks and connectivity, PDA’s, Smart-phones and Web based applications.
Location: Building Red 1, Level 1, Room 20 (Red 1.1.20)
Casuarina campus - Click here for a map
Business hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm (excluding public holidays)
What can we assist students and staff with?
- Connecting your wireless notebook, PDA or smartphone to the CDU wireless network
- Support for your CDU supplied notebook, PDA or smartphone
- Advice to staff on purchasing a CDU approved PC, notebook, PDA or smartphone
- Supporting the customers and hardware of the CDU video conferencing network
- Support and connectivity of CDU VOIP telephones
- Collection of ITMS related forms
- Student account activations
What can't we assist students and staff with?
- Support of applications installed on your personal PC, notebook, PDA or smartphone
- Advice or support for social networking websites
- Personal PC security such as virus or trojan scanning
- Personal hardware support or warranty claims
- Personal software licensing issues
- Purchasing personal hardware or software
- Printing of personal or student documents