Download the Pre MOE Tasks and Information Sheet (PDF 938KB).
MOE7 stands for Manage Operating Environment and refers to a base level of operating system and software installed on all CDU windows based computers. MOE7 is based on the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system and includes a range of features to improve the everyday use of our fleet of PCs.
The MOE7 environment:
- is noticeably faster to load and respond to requests
- is more secure and provides better data integrity
- supports the latest hardware and will take advantage of technological releases
- provides more flexible application support including virtual application environments
- features improved search routines that are faster and more intuitive.
Some of the MOE7 inclusions are:
- Windows 7 SP1 64bit
- Office 2010 (excluding Project and Visio[Both available in "Install CDU Software])
- Outlook 2010
- Internet Explorer 8
- Cisco VPN
- Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection (MFEP - Antivirus).
There are a number of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 learning resources available to staff.
Training is available from the lynda.com website. Choose "Log in through your organisation or school", enter "www.cdu.edu.au" and once you have been taken into the federated login page use your CDU username and password.\
Should you have any problems accessing the courses please call Debbie Thiel in the Office of People and Capability (OPC) on extension 6934.