The Living Archive of Aboriginal Languages is a digital archive of endangered literature in Australian Indigenous languages of the Northern Territory.
This is a living archive, with connections to the people and communities where the books were created. This will allow for collaborative research work with the Indigenous authorities and communities.
- 1 Feb 2016 Global Voices features the case study of our project from the Angkety Map Digital resource report from First Languages Australia
- 24 Dec 2015 NITV reports on Christmas stories in Aboriginal Languages
- Dec 2015 Our #LAALcomp Digital Story Competition is over for 2015. You can read a report about how it went, and view all the entries.
- 18 Dec 2015 Our latest newsletter is released!
- 9 Dec 2015 LAAL is represented at the Australian Linguistics Society Conference 2015 at Western Sydney University
- Oct 2015 LAAL is represented at Puliima the National Indigenous Language and Technology Forum in Melbourne
For more news, follow us on social media
Give us feedback on the archive
ARC LIEF LE120100016 and LE140100063
Authorised by: Project manager, Living Archive of Aboriginal Languages
Feedback | ABN 54 093 513 649
CRICOS Provider No: 00300K (NT) CRICOS Provider No: 03286A(NSW)
In the spirit of respect, the Living Archive of Aboriginal Languages acknowledges the traditional owners of the land and seas of Australia, of elders past and present on whose land we work.