Welcome to the Faculty of Law, Education, Business & Arts
Studying at CDU
A flexible way of learning.
Course searchLearnlineHow to Apply
Quick search for a course
Search our course list
Use a keyword to search for a course listing.
- Interested in studying music?
- Want to become a lawyer?
- Thinking about a career in teaching?
- Keen to start your own business?
CDU's Learning Management System
CDU's online learning environment.
Most of CDU’s higher education and some VET courses use Learnline to make learning and teaching materials available to students enrolled in those courses. Learnline helps students to:
- view and download content
- interact with your lecturer and fellow students via a range of communication tools
- undertake assessments and upload assignments
- track your progress and grades
- join live classrooms with web conferencing and voice collaboration tools
- listen to lecture podcasts
Apply for your course
How do I apply for a course at CDU?
The South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) processes and assesses higher education applications on behalf of Charles Darwin University.
If you want to apply for a course at CDU, please follow the steps through the SATAC website.
An enrolment fee will be applicable when you apply.
Need information about admissions, enrolments or examinations processes?
ALU can help.
Faculty of LEBA
Building Blue 5, Casuarina campus
- T: (08) 8946 6830
News and Events
- Art lecturer shares perspective on progress
- Law student sets sites on London
- Steven Moore farewells artworks
- John Dahlsen gifts art for good cause
- CDU lecturer recevies accounting award
- CDU to provide glimpse of Galapagos
- Exhibition celebrates 20 years of printmaking in NT
- $500,000 grant to preserve Indigenous Languages
- CDU staff, students put art on show
- Confucius arrives in Darwin
Our publications are informative guides for students studying at CDU.Read more.