Check the Library catalogue to confirm the Library does not already have a copy of the item.
Short Term Loan
- if required for Short Term Loan please note and include the unit code on the form.
- the CDU Bookshop on Casuarina campus manages the acquisition of set texts. Please ensure any requests for set texts are provided to the Bookshop as early as possible before semester begins
- the Bookshop will notify the Library and the Library will purchase a maximum of two copies of the set text, dependant upon student numbers, for every campus where the subject is taught.
Television & Radio programs
- enter as many details as possible in the comments box. E.g. title of the program, presenter, series, channel and date aired etc.
- every year the Library allocates each School a purchasing budget. This covers the purchasing of print, audio visual and electronic resources to support the teaching, learning and research needs of the University. The budget status is regularly reported at School meetings.
- if an item is found to cost $1000 or more, further advice will be sought.
- please contact your Liaison librarian to discuss a subscription.
- normally only single copies of items, per campus, are purchased.