Short Term Loan
- Items in high demand are moved to the Short Term Loan category which means that the loan period is reduced to a 2 day or 4 hour loan period.
- 2-day loan items are filed amongst the Main collection with 4-hour loans held behind the Service Desk.
- Journal articles or book chapters should be placed in E-Readings
- Items are removed from the Short Term Loan category at the end of each semester.
- Search Library Search. The record will show item located at Campus Short Term Loan.
- No intercampus, Interlibrary Loan or distance requests are allowed.
- Items must be returned to the campus from which they were borrowed.
- Loan periods
- 2 day loan
- Holds can be placed on items currently out on loan.
- Items must be returned during library opening hours; there is an after-hours return chute if this is not possible.
- 4 hour loan
- Only for use within the Library. Holds cannot be placed on these items.
- Short Term Loan Placement form
- Casuarina and Palmerston campuses
- Phone:08 8946 7016
- Alice Springs campus
- Phone:08 8959 5266
top of page