- Services available
- Equity Services
- provides disability support services for students studying or staff working at Charles Darwin University and should be contacted with regard to special needs.The facilitator will then liaise with the Library to enable access.
- On Campus Services
- Staff will assist with retrieval of materials from shelves. Usually provided within 48 hours of receipt of requests. Contact the Service desk at your campus.
- Note: On campus students and staff who need assistance and are not able to regularly come on campus are invited to register with Distance Library Services
- Distance Library Services
- Distance Library Services will undertake photocopying/scanning of items, eg journal articles, book chapters in accordance with copyright legislation and loans of items, eg books, videos, etc.