Office of People and Capability
Please note: To assist you with your enquiries we are regularly updating our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page and our Keeping up-to-date page. To navigate to both areas either select the links or use the right hand side navigation pane.
The Office of People and Capability (OPC) is responsible for the development and implementation of occupational health and safety compliance, new staff orientation, employee relations, recruitment and payroll services across all of the University's campuses and remote area groups.
- Work Health and Safety team are responsible for health and safety issues, workers' compensation, accident, incident and injury reporting, and WHS training.
General email enquiries to: email@example.com
- New Staff Orientation provides new staff members with a formal welcome to the University, information that will assist them to understand the mission, role and structure of the University, and bring information about the University's support, services and facilities to their attention.
General email enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salaries and Payroll staff administer all processes associated with pay, leave and entitlements for CDU staff members.
General email enquiries to: email@example.com
- Recruitment staff administer all processes associated with recruitment of staff members and their contracts (excluding casual staff), including visa nominations.
General email enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Relations staff provide advice on the interpretation and application of the Charles Darwin University and Union Enterprise Agreement 2013, consultation, change management, and classification of newly created and reclassified position profiles.
General email enquiries to: email@example.com
- Administration incorporates the duties associated with reception, and HRS web communications. These duties include the Staff Study Reimbursement Scheme, and various other duties to ensure the smooth provision of HR services to the University.
General email enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Induction Governing Documents