CDU Home | About CDU | Courses | Faculties & Schools | Learning & Teaching | Library | Campuses & Centres | Media | Contact Us                              Learnline Login



The links below allow you to quickly access information about the form and then to open it:

Application for Leave

Annual Recreation Leave, Paid Sick Leave and Non-Attendance Time should be applied for through StaffOnline. The Application for Leave form should be used to apply for leave that cannot be applied for through StaffOnline.

For other types of leave please refer to leave forms listed below:

Application for Leave Without Pay (LWOP)

Leave Without Pay (LWOP) is a period of leave staff may request when all other paid leave has been exhausted including all paid Annual Recreation Leave and Long Service Leave entitlements. The granting of LWOP is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of the staff member's Senior Manager /
Senior Executive / Vice-Chancellor. LWOP is not an accrued entitlement.

Application for Return to Industry Leave (RTIL)

Teaching Focused Academic Staff working predominantly in VET courses, previously employed in industry can use this form to apply for up to 12 months leave without pay to return to their industry in order to keep abreast of new skills and trends within the industry.

Application to Cash Out Leave (paid annual leave)

Leave must not be cashed out, except in accordance with the CDUUEA 2013, Clause 44.1.4.

Application for Return to Work after Maternity / Parental Leave

Employee is firstly to discuss and confirm in writing the planned and agreed return to work schedule prior to going on Maternity / Parental Leave. The form below is to be completed with the Supervisor on the staff member's return to work. The completed form should be returned to Employee Relations, Office of People and Capability.

End of Year Closedown Re-credit of Leave Application

This form is no longer in use. The End of Year Closedown Re-credit of Leave application is to be made through eCentre.

Request for Leave Amendment

The Request for Leave Amendment is to be used to amend leave dates.

Staff Special Study Programs (SSP)

The University is committed to providing targeted, continuing, professional development opportunities for its staff. To support and facilitate this commitment, the University provides staff with the ability to apply for Special Study Programs (SSP).

For assistance or enquiries related to SSP please contact:



VET - Nita Schultz Ext: 6010, E:

The Application for Leave form (found on this page) includes SSP leave.

Statutory Declaration


Copyright and Disclaimer | ABN 54 093 513 649 | CRICOS Provider No: 00300K(NT) | CRICOS Provider No: 03286A (NSW) | RTO Provider No: 0373