Staff Support Desk
Business hours support
8:00AM to 5:00PM (Australian Central Standard Time ACST), Monday to Friday, excluding Northern Territory and National Public Holidays.
Learnline Staff Support Desk assists with:
- Using Learnline and associated products (SafeAssign, Web Conferencing)
- Errors or issues in Learnline
- Staff enrolments other than the Unit Coordinator and Teaching Period coordinator in units.
Phone: (08) 8946 6198
After hours support
After hours support is provided by CDU’s Learnline Support for Students (24 hour).
Prior to making a support call CDU recommends that you:
- Check that your computer meets the system requirements
- Clear your internet browser cache
- Please have your Learnline user ID ready (CDU staff login) for the call.
Assistance is provided for:
- Questions/queries about Learnline
- Errors/issues in Learnline
- Unresolved issues will be escalated to the Business Hours Support arrangements.
Phone: 1800 559 347
Learnline account login issues
NOTE: Your Learnline account and your CDU computer account use the same credentials; therefore Learnline login issues should be directed to ITMS in the first instance.
Learnline Known Issues & Enhancements Register
This register contains issues that have been reported to the Learnline staff support desk and includes workarounds and reference numbers.
Note: This is not a facility for reporting problems.
Enhancement Requests Register
This register is a complete listing of all enhancement requests that have been submitted to improve the usability and functionality of Learnline. Features that are requested should be reported to the Learnline Staff Support Desk in the first instance.