For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
CDU's diverse Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses have been designed to suit a range of career fields.
The University also offers you flexible study options to complete your course - on campus or externally online.
Both of these outlets are backed by support from CDU to ensure you feel confident in your studies.
So, what study suits you?
This will depend on your chosen career path, where you are at in your life and what you're interested in.
Read through the questions below and choose the situation which reflects your needs.
- Have you recently finished high school, like studying and looking to continue?
- Are you thinking about completing a higher degree by research?
- Is there a course you want to study, but are living in another country?
- Want to study overseas?
- Are you in the Defence Force and still want to study?
- Do you live in a remote area, and want to study online?
- Are you Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander, but don't know what you need to apply for university?
- Is there a course you would like to study, but can't make the move to the Northern Territory?
- Are you good with your hands, want a shorter study period and are looking to complete a course?
- Is it an apprenticeship you're interested in?
- Have you made the decision to come back to university or enrol for the first time to study towards a new career path?
- Are you interested in completing a course at university, but didn't finish year 12 or receive a high ATAR mark?
- Is there an area you would like to improve in or learn such as accounting or cooking?