- Student Central
- Student Admin & Equity Services
- My CDU
- Important dates
- Equity Services
- Student forms and guides
- Student support
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Study Overseas
- Getting Started at CDU
- Common Units
- Orientation Resources
- Quick links
- Concerns and Complaints
- Student Ambassador Program
- Elite Athlete Support Program
Business & Government
Australian Defence Force Higher Education Advanced Standing Scheme
Please note: these credit transfer arrangements detailed below are currently under review.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) prides itself on its flexible entry and multiple pathways to tertiary level studies.
CDU participate in the Australian Defence Force Higher Education Advanced Standing Scheme and the following arrangements applying:
- ADF members who have successfully completed a defence graduate certificate program or gain a Certificate of Eligibility will be eligible for up to 40 credit points of advanced standing into a relevant CDU graduate diploma or coursework masters program.
- ADF members who have successfully completed a defence graduate diploma program or gain a Certificate of Eligibility will be eligible for up to 80 credit points of advanced standing into a relevant CDU coursework masters program.
From 2012, specific advanced standing arrangements for completed ADF graduate certificate or graduate diploma programs will be assessed on an individual basis.
To gain access to these advanced standing arrangements you will need to provide a certified copy of your defence graduate certificate, graduate diploma or Defence Certificate of Eligibility, together with an Application for Exemption form.
If you have any questions on the advanced standing arrangements available to Australian Defence Force personnel from Charles Darwin University please email email@example.com.