For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
Many people live in remote areas surrounding the Northern Territory, but Charles Darwin University (CDU) ensures you don't miss out on a good education because of their location.
CDU's remote services provides support for schools in the effective delivery of VET and Higher Education programs to those Territorians residing outside of Darwin.
This is fostered by effective liaison with remote communities though a small team of campus administrators and field officers based in regional centres.
Find out more about these services: