For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
At Charles Darwin University (CDU) you don’t need to sacrifice work or family life to study.
Our online learning options offer the flexibility of studying when it suits you, so that you can balance study commitments with a career, family and social life.
Increasingly popular with adult learners, studying externally at CDU allows you to learn at your own pace through our supportive and informative virtual classrooms.
There are a range of study options such as part-time, and you can even spread your study load over three semesters a year in some courses.
Importantly, you don’t have to live interstate to take advantage of CDU’s external studies.
More and more Territorians are enjoying the benefits of learning online, and the variety of courses CDU offers.
As an external student, you can study in many areas, including:
- Indigenous and Australian studies
- business and economics
- computing and information technology
- education and teaching
- environmental studies
- humanities and social sciences
- law and legal studies
- medicine and health
- Tertiary Enabling Program (TEP).
Find out more information regarding external study the support we provide at the External Student Support site.