For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- CDU Scholarships
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Financial and other assistance
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
It won’t take you long to feel at home at CDU, with Orientation Week giving you the chance to find out more about the campus you will be studying at and how to get around. Held the week before teaching starts, orientation provides all the information you need to know regarding CDU services, facilities and support staff. It's also an opportunity to meet other new students through organised social events.
Places to meet
Casuarina campus has plenty of places to meet, including the coffee shop, cafeteria and a bar.
There are barbecue facilities in the Balinese-inspired Student Square, while the Chinese and Indonesian Gardens are perfect for a picnic or a stroll.
If you feel like heading off campus for a night out, a short bus trip will take you into Darwin’s CBD where you will find restaurants, cafes and the bar scene.
Services and facilities
Do you enjoy a game of tennis in the morning, followed by a coffee at a cafe nearby? Or maybe some quiet time in a tranquil space? CDU provides a range of services and facilities for its students, which add to its exciting on-campus atmosphere such as:
- The Gym offers a modern, fully equipped, air-conditioned gymnasium with a comprehensive range of fitness programs, services and memberships to students, staff and club members, seniors and the general public.
- if you're looking for somewhere to stay while studying at CDU, the International House Darwin (IHD) has it covered with a range of accommodation options. To ensure your comfort it also features a pool and barbecue area, games room with satellite television, pool table, a 24/7 computer lab and security.
- if you need to buy a few text books you will find what you're looking for in the bookshop. The handy store also provides an online ordering system.
- the library provides plenty of books, DVDs and CDs for hire. There is also a computer floor on the first level.
- or parents with young children CDU provides a childcare centre.
continuing to offer a multi-cultural environment, CDU features an Indonesian and Chinese Garden.there are two tennis courts, an Australia Rules Football ground and covered basketball courts and;
- sending a letter or present to friends and family is easy at the Post Office.
If you’re looking for accommodation at the Casuarina campus, International House Darwin (IHD) offers over 300 comfortable rooms in a friendly atmosphere.
IHD is on campus and is a three-minute walk from the main library and lecture theatres.
Free communal facilities include kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, a computer lab, swimming pool, barbecue area, games room, study room, television room and in-room wireless internet access.