For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
August Special - Join for the month of August for only $40 & we will waive the joining fee (total saving of $80)! Offer is valid for the month of August only!
- A new range of exercise classes including spin classes - New Zumba starting Thurs 17th July!
- A well-equipped gym
- Qualified staff
- Personally tailored programs
- Fitness assessments
- Personal training
- Rehabilitation services
- Programs for sporting and school groups
Regular hours of operation (The Gym@CDU is open to all members of the public)
The gym will be open between 8am and 4pm this Friday 25th July (Darwin Show Public Holiday).
Monday - Friday: 6:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Public Holidays: 8:00am to 4:00pm (no Group Fitness Classes)
Building Green 4, Casuarina campus, Charles Darwin University.
Phone: 8946 6971