VET Quality Audits are conducted each year to determine whether the policies, procedures, guidelines and processes which comprise the VETQMS are effectively implemented and maintained. The audits also provide an opportunity for continuous improvement and the sharing of good practice between VET teams and schools.
- VET Quality Audit Procedures (under development)
- VET Training Package Repository Site Procedures (under development)
- VETQMS Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) Cycle Procedures
You may be prompted to log in to view the form.
- VET Quality Audit Report Form (under development)
- VET Quality Audit Improvement Plan (under development)