- Copyright on this site is owned by the Charles Darwin University.
- Copyright in the material included on this site is either owned by or licensed to Charles Darwin University.
- Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, Charles Darwin University grants visitors to the site a licence to download, display, print and reproduce this material for private use or use within your organisation, for non-commercial purposes only.
- No licence to publish, communicate, modify, commercialise or alter this material is granted. For reproduction or use of Charles Darwin University copyright material beyond this limited licence, permission must be sought from the Charles Darwin University Intellectual Property Officer, as identified in the relevant web page.
- That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. In accordance with the Copyright Amendment (Moral Rights) Act 2000, no permission to reproduce or use Charles Darwin University copyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this site.
- Trade marks used in this site are the property of their respective owners.
Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
This site may include links to other websites operated by community organisations, business and government.
These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
All linked websites are linked 'as is' and Charles Darwin University:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. Charles Darwin University may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
Charles Darwin University, its agents, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language;
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site;
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any website linked to this site.