We connect the University to the wider community, celebrating the extent of CDU’s contribution to the Northern Territory, and supporting its critical role.
Your support will:
- Enable programs, projects and infrastructure above and beyond what can be achieved via government assistance
- Help disadvantaged students and advance the University’s social justice objectives
- Help CDU to increase its impact overall and put it even more firmly on the map for first-class educational choice
Donating to CDU is a powerful way to give back to your community, to invest in the Northern Territory’s future, and to improve countless lives through increased opportunities in education and groundbreaking research.
Phone: +61 8 8946 6917
Who are we?
The Charles Darwin University Foundation was established to attract and facilitate all donations to the University and, in 2018, the Foundation celebrated its 25th Anniversary.
There are few universities as explicitly mission-driven as CDU. We were founded to provide education to the people of the Northern Territory, and to conduct research into areas of critical relevance to Northern Australia and Asia Pacific region. These core aims guide everything we do.
How to become a member
Both individuals and organisations are invited to apply for membership with the Charles Darwin University Foundation.
Download a printable individual or corporate Member application form and send it by email or post using the details below.
- Individual Membership application form (PDF 387KB)
- Corporate Membership application form (PDF 241KB)
Mail Room, Reply Paid 40146
Charles Darwin University
Darwin NT 0909
The Charles Darwin University Foundation 2019 Annual General Meeting date is to be confirmed, it is expected to be held in May 2020. Members will be advised when meeting papers and 2019 financial statements will be available for viewing.
The Charles Darwin University Foundation 2018 Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday 15 May 2019. Meeting papers and 2018 financial statements:
- Agenda for AGM held 15 May 2019 (PDF 134kb)
- Charles Darwin University Foundation - Financial Report (PDF 2.9MB)
- Charles Darwin University Foundation Trust - Financial Report (PDF 2.2MB)
- Minutes of AGM held 22 May 2018 (PDF 137KB)
- 2019 Board Member Nomination Form (PDF 351KB)
The Charles Darwin University Foundation 2017 Annual General Meeting was held on Tuesday 22 May 2018. Meeting papers and 2017 financial statements: