The CDU Foundation’s core aim is to build and maintain relationships with individuals, families, businesses and institutions interested in supporting our University - our students, staff, research programs and physical infrastructure.
The Charles Darwin University Foundation was established to attract and facilitate donations to the University and, in 2018, the Foundation celebrated its 25th Anniversary.
We connect the University to the wider community, celebrating the extent of CDU’s contribution to the Northern Territory, and supporting its critical role.
There are few universities as explicitly mission-driven as CDU. We were founded to provide education to the people of the Northern Territory, and to conduct research into areas of critical relevance to Northern Australia and Asia Pacific region. These core aims guide everything we do.
Your support will:
- Enable programs, projects and infrastructure above and beyond what can be achieved via government assistance
- Help disadvantaged students and advance the University’s social justice objectives
- Help CDU to increase its impact overall and put it even more firmly on the map for first-class educational choice
Donating to CDU is a powerful way to give back to your community, to invest in the Northern Territory’s future, and to improve countless lives through increased opportunities in education and groundbreaking research.
Become a Member
Both individuals and organisations are invited to apply for membership with the Charles Darwin University Foundation.
Please contact University Advancement for more information:
Phone: +61 8 8946 6917
The Charles Darwin University Foundation 2020 Annual General Meeting has been postponed. Further information will be available in due course.
The Charles Darwin University Foundation 2019 Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday 13 May 2020. Meeting papers and 2019 financial statements:
- Agenda for AGM to be held Wednesday 13 May 2020 (PDF, 99.42 KB)
- Charles Darwin University Foundation - Financial Report (PDF, 2.74 MB)
- Charles Darwin University Foundation Trust - Financial Report (PDF, 2.19 MB)
- Minutes of AGM held Wednesday 15 May 2019 (PDF, 99.14 KB)
The Charles Darwin University Foundation 2018 Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday 15 May 2019. Meeting papers and 2018 financial statements:
- Agenda for AGM held 15 May 2019 (PDF 134kb)
- Charles Darwin University Foundation - Financial Report (PDF 2.9MB)
- Charles Darwin University Foundation Trust - Financial Report (PDF 2.2MB)
- Minutes of AGM held 22 May 2018 (PDF 137KB)
- 2019 Board Member Nomination Form (PDF 351KB)
The Charles Darwin University Foundation 2017 Annual General Meeting was held on Tuesday 22 May 2018. Meeting papers and 2017 financial statements: