Tertiary Education training


Domestic Students

All applications for admission to CDU Higher Education undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework courses are received and processed by the South Australian Tertiary Admission Centre (SATAC).  Please visit the SATAC website to lodge your application.

International Students

International students should contact the International Office.  An international student is a student who is not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia, or holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa, but may have been issued a student visa granting permission to study.

Search courses at CDU.

Subscribe to CDU Newsletter