Access and Inclusion FAQs

Open all | Close all

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a cost to register with Access and Inclusion?

No. Access and Inclusion provides a free and confidential service for students.

Who do Access and Inclusion help?

We service all enrolled CDU VET and Higher Education enrolled students.

I am a VET for Secondary Schools (VSS) student. Can I receive support?

VET for Secondary Schools (VSS) students are supported by your school, not CDU. If you are planning to study with CDU after you complete your VSS study, then please contact us.

Are scholarships available?

CDU offers scholarships in a range of categories. Use the scholarships finder to search for scholarhips you are eligible for or contact the Scholarships Officer for advice.

Information about external scholarships is available through the Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training and the Good Universities Guide.

Can I get tutoring through Access and Inclusion?

Academic support, like tutoring, is not provided by Access and Inclusion. Academic support is available through:

I am leaving CDU for work or study. Can I get assistance?


If you are starting work:

  • Careers and Employment can help you plan your career pathway and find a job.
  • JobAccess can assist you and provide information on disability employment, including workplace adjustments.

If you are beginning study elsewhere we can collaborate with your next educational institution so they can support you.