No application is required. Applicants are automatically assessed after submitting their application for an eligible course.
What you'll receive
The scholarship applies to a pathway course applied and covers 15% - 20% of the tuition fee for the pathway study.
International Foundation Studies Program (ZFSP01)
Diploma of Business Studies (YIBST1)
Diploma of Health (YHLTH2)
Diploma of Information Technology (YINTI1)
International Masters Qualifying Program (ZMQP01)
About the scholarship
CDU International College offers a number of scholarships for international students who wish to study a pathway course in order to achieve their goal of studying at a world-class university. The scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year.
*Scholarships are based on academic merit, and only for select qualifications. The scholarships will be awarded until the quota has been filled.
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2022 for a pathway course with CDU International College;
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course;
- Applicant must be an international student applying for a student visa; and
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or other government sponsorship agency.
No application is required. All eligible applicants will receive a scholarship until the scholarship quota is filled.
The duration of the Scholarship is the minimum time in which the course can be completed.
In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees;
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester;
- Maintain a passing with no fail grade in any unit; and
- Maintain a full-time enrolment for each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester.
What happens next?
If the application is successful, we'll notify the applicant by email confirming the details of the scholarship.