Now for S3 2022 and S1 2023
S3 2022 - 1st October 2022 (11:59PM ACST)
S1 2023 - 15th January 2023 (11:59PM ACST)
What you'll receive
The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
About the scholarship
CDU offers a limited number of scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
The scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year.
- Applicant must apply to commence study in either S3 2022 or S1 2023
- Applicant must meet the University's academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student paying international student fees
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Overall score in their highest completed qualification
- Supporting statements (up to 600 words) outlining why you should be awarded a scholarship
The duration of the Scholarship is the minimum time in which the course can be completed or when one of the following is true:
- The maximum Scholarship value has been exhausted
- You have completed your course
- You no longer meet the ongoing eligibility of the scholarship
In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester
How to apply
Step 1: Apply to study at CDU
Step 2: Submit your application for the VCIHAS
What happens next?
The outcome of your application will be notified to you by email within a month of the closing date of the scholarship.