Working after studying in Australia

Students who have recently graduated (or are about to graduate) from an Australian education provider, might be eligible for the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa. Depending on the qualifications, this visa allows them to stay in Australia for up to four years, to gain valuable work experience. 

This visa does not restrict the type or amount of work they can do. Employer sponsorship is not required for this visa but it is important to understand that finding a job is the student's responsibility. For more information,  please visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection's Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) page.