We want to make sure you have a great experience. We welcome any feedback and suggestions you have, as we are keen to keep improving.
In 2021 you told us what you want and we heard you:
Wherever you study, we have:
• increased the ease of access to resources with reading lists embedded in Learnline
• applied for and received more funding to purchase eTextbooks
• improved our promotion of services, so you are more aware of what help is on offer from the Library.
At Alice Springs, we have:
• longer opening hours
• more learner support.
At Casuarina, we have:
• more study spaces
• PCs for students to use on different levels of the Library
• adjustable height desks for students to use
and we have more learner support at the Palmerston and Darwin Waterfront campuses.
We also have some new vending machines in the Casuarina campus Library foyer so you can get drinks and snacks when studying there after-hours.