The realist research, evaluation and learning initiative contributes to the effectiveness of policies and programs by developing, teaching, using and promoting realist research and evaluation (RR&E) methodology and methods.
- Policy and project evaluation.
- Research and evaluation ethics.
- Observational research.
- Research impact.
- Evaluation utilisation.
- Projective techniques.
- Small group experiment design.
- Design, monitoring and evaluation in international development.
- Participatory approaches to international development.