Dr Lovell is a Senior Research Fellow with Northern Institute at Charles Darwin University.
Her expertise is in the multidisciplinary and collaborative uses of research and evaluation to enhance social, environmental, cultural and economic capabilities in Australian and international societies.
Judith has an emerging interest in realist philosophy and creative interventions as means to understand, inform and support social, educational and economic participation.
Judith is based in Alice Springs and is a member of the Realist Research Evaluation and Learning Initiative (RREALI) undertaking national and international research and evaluation. She leads projects that initiate problem solving and innovation through the multidisciplinary Studio360 portfolio.
- Aboriginal community partnerships
- Strong research in marginalised regions
- Strategic organisational policy – governance and business
- Project management
- Multidisciplinary research
- Activating capability in remote and regional populations
- Arts-based process (health, education, enterprise)
- Visual jurisprudence