Research codes and forms

Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) student forms

Please note: The forms used for HDR postgraduate students have recently been updated.
Please ensure that you are using the current versions of all forms by downloading the forms from this website as you require them.

Open All | Close All

Note: These forms are circulated to the research-students email list at the appropriate time, so please make sure you have subscribed to the list to ensure you receive important alerts and information.

When you are travelling greater than 50kms from your main campus of study, it is essential that you complete and submit a Movement Request for Official Travel to your College. This will ensure that you are covered by the University's insurance policy if things go awry on your travel. Such travel includes field trips and attendance at conferences, as well as other study-related travel.

Travel forms are available from the University Financial Services web page.

Further information regarding the timing and submission of travel forms should be sought from your Faculty well in advance of your proposed travel.

Post-Examination Templates and Forms -