Donor: Department of Corporate Information Services
Max value: $5,000
Payment: $2,500 per semester
Duration: Two (2) semesters
Purpose: To support Information Technology students at Charles Darwin University who may be engaged in or considering a future in research in the field of Information Technology.
Number of Scholarships available: Two (2)
Application period: Mon, 04-11-19, 08:15 - - Fri, 06-03-20, 15:00
- Must be enrolled in a Higher Education course in Information Technology
Your written statement must address each of the selection criteria in order to rank in the selection process.
- Demonstrate an appropriate academic record
- Outline your career intentions and include details of any research projects you intend to undertake
- Demonstrate passion, ability and initiative in your approach to study
The Scholarships Guide will give you advice on other information to include in your statement.
You can upload documents to support your application (each file must not exceed 2MB).
Past and present CDU students do not need to upload academic transcripts. All other applicants are strongly advised to submit proof of previous academic performance (from high school or other universities) to support your application.
Acknowledgement of receipt
After pressing submit of the application form, you will immediately receive an automatic reply acknowledging receipt of your application. Within 3 business days you will receive a confirmation email from the scholarships office which will inform you that either you:
- Meet the eligibility criteria and will be submitted to the selection committee for ranking of your selection criteria responses, or;
- Are required to submit further documentation in order to progress your application to the assessment stage.
Assessment of applications
Your application will be assessed by a selection committee. If the scholarship includes a work placement you may be required to attend an interview with the workplace employer.
Assessments are usually completed by the end of April for Semester 1 and the end of August for Semester 2.