Max value: $15,000
Payment: $2,500 per semester
Duration: Up to six (6) semesters
Purpose: To financially support high achieving Territorians to complete an undergraduate course at Charles Darwin University.
Number of Scholarships available: Two (2)
Application period: Mon, 04-11-19, 08:15 - - Fri, 06-03-20, 15:00
Engagement Opportunities: INPEX is dedicated to offering engagement opportunities for successful scholarship recipients. The type and range of engagement options will be dependent on each recipient and the course and year in which they are enrolled.
- Must be enrolled full-time for the duration of the scholarship
- Must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering Science, Bachelor of Engineering Honours, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Accounting, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Computer Science or the Bachelor of Information Technology
- Must be a resident of the Northern Territory
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
Your written statement must address each of the selection criteria in order to rank in the selection process.
Demonstrate an appropriate academic record (ATAR > 70 or GPA > 5.0)
Demonstrate passion, ability and initiative in your approach to study
Demonstrate commitment to the NT and an intention to use your skills in this area
Demonstrate an interest in engagement and building a relationship with the INPEX team
Preference will be given to students commencing the first year of their course
The Scholarships Guide will give you advice on other information to include in your statement.
You can upload documents to support your application (each file must not exceed 2MB).
Past and present CDU students do not need to upload academic transcripts. All other applicants are strongly advised to submit proof of previous academic performance (from high school or other universities) to support your application.
Acknowledgement of receipt
After pressing submit of the application form, you will immediately receive an automatic reply acknowledging receipt of your application. Within 3 business days you will receive a confirmation email from the scholarships office which will inform you that either you:
- Meet the eligibility criteria and will be submitted to the selection committee for ranking of your selection criteria responses, or;
- Are required to submit further documentation in order to progress your application to the assessment stage.
Assessment of applications
Your application will be assessed by a selection committee. If your application includes a work placement you may be required to attend an interview with the workplace employer.
Assessments are usually completed by the end of April for Semester 1 and the end of August for Semester 2.
Notification to applicants
This scholarship is to be read in conjunction with the Donor Scholarship Policy.
More questions? Search ASK CDU to find out more about scholarships.