Donor: NBC Consultants
Max value: $3,000
Payment: $1,500 per semester
Duration: Two (2) semesters
Purpose: To provide financial support to Indigenous students who have shown determination towards their study, as well as improving career prospects. It will give recipients an incentive to strive and achieve excellence in their studies.
Number of Scholarships available: One (1)
Application period: Mon, 04-11-19, 08:15 - - Fri, 06-03-20, 15:00
- Must be an Indigenous Australian
- Must be a resident of the Northern Territory
- Must be enrolled full-time for the duration of the scholarship
Your written statement must address each of the selection criteria in order to rank in the selection process.
- Demonstrate passion, ability and initiative in your approach to study
- Give reasons for choosing your area of study
- Students in their final year of study will be given preference
The Scholarships Guide will give you advice on other information to include in your statement.
You can upload documents to support your application (each file must not exceed 2MB).
Past and present CDU students do not need to upload academic transcripts. All other applicants are strongly advised to submit proof of previous academic performance (from high school or other universities) to support your application.
Acknowledgement of receipt
After pressing submit of the application form, you will immediately receive an automatic reply acknowledging receipt of your application. Within 3 business days you will receive a confirmation email from the scholarships office which will inform you that either you:
- Meet the eligibility criteria and will be submitted to the selection committee for ranking of your selection criteria responses, or;
- Are required to submit further documentation in order to progress your application to the assessment stage.
Assessment of applications
Your application will be assessed by a selection committee. If your application includes a work placement you may be required to attend an interview with the workplace employer.
Assessments are usually completed by the end of April for Semester 1 and the end of August for Semester 2.