Everything you need to manage your enrolment is found through the CDU Portal in either MyStudentInfo or eForms.
- Make changes to your enrolment (before the last date to enrol or census date), change your contact details and see your final result.
- For all other requests where you need a form. These include applications for advanced standing, student card, course transfer, examinations, graduation and more.
Some forms are only available as a PDF and can be found below.
- VET Application Form
- VET101 Enrolment Form (PDF 778KB) (PDF, 531.12 KB)
- VET102 Change of Enrolment/Withdrawal from Course (PDF 402KB) (PDF, 298.09 KB)
- VET103 Exemption from VET Tuition Fee (PDF 470KB) (PDF, 277.73 KB)
- VET104 VET Third Party Authorisation (PDF 449KB) (PDF, 264.14 KB)
- VET105 VET Third Party Authorisation for Apprentices (PDF 457KB) (PDF, 264.16 KB)
- VET110 Application for Credit Transfer (PDF 376KB) (PDF, 316.64 KB)
- VET112 Multicourse Enrolment form (PDF 601KB) (PDF, 579.26 KB)
- VET113 Authority to Release Information (PDF 467KB) (PDF, 255.35 KB)
- VET121 RPL Application Form (PDF 380KB) (PDF, 274.59 KB)
- VET122 VET Course Enquiry Form (PDF, 313.63 KB)
- GEN101 Amendment to Personal Details (40KB)
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty (eForm) via CDU Portal
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty (PDF 79KB)