Skip to main content

Student Central

Forms & guides

Everything you need to manage your enrolment is found through the CDU Portal in either MyStudentInfo or eForms.


  • Make changes to your enrolment (before the last date to enrol or census date), change your contact details and see your final result.


  • For all other requests where you need a form. These include applications for advanced standing, student card, course transfer, examinations, graduation and more. 

Some forms are only available as a PDF and can be found below.


Find answers to frequently asked questions any time of the day or night.

Pay online

Pay your fees online, as well as events, short courses, accommodation and more.

Student Portal

Login to the Student Portal to access My Student Info, Office 365, Student email, LogIT, the library and more.