The Undergraduate Certificate Introduction to Science, Engineering and Technology is a 6-month course that offers you the opportunity to upskill, reskill and retrain.
Available 100% online or on campus, this course will equip you with core skills in science, engineering and technology. It is also a direct pathway into higher education courses in these disciplines, should you wish to continue studying.
Apply by 26 February to save 20% on course fees for 2021.*
During this course you will learn about the principles that underpin the understanding of engineering, IT or science disciplines. The course is designed to support your learning needs and develop your study skills.
On completing the Undergraduate Certificate Introduction to Science, Engineering and Technology, you will be eligible to use the credits you've gained towards further study of a:
- Diploma of Engineering
- Associate Degree of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Science
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours
- Diploma of Network Engineering
- Associate Degree of Information and Communication Technology
- Associate Degree of Network Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Software Engineering Honours
- Diploma of Science
- Bachelor of Science
You may also use the Undergraduate Certificate as a pathway for entry into a variety of other higher education courses.
Advanced standing may be granted for some or all of the subjects you successfully complete. If further study is your intention, be sure to check the requirements of your preferred undergraduate degree to determine how many credits you can transfer.
* Discounted course fees for Undergraduate Certificates are only available to domestic students who apply by 26 February 2021 and enrol in Semester 1 2021. Refer to the fees tab for more information.
Note: On current advice the Undergraduate Certificate must be completed by the end of 2021.