School of Education
Welcome from Head of School
School of Education
Welcome to your program in the School of Education at Charles Darwin University.
We are very pleased that you have chosen to take up teaching as a career and selected Charles Darwin University as the place to complete your studies. I am sure that your experience will be a rewarding, productive and memorable experience.
Starting your program is the first step towards a lifelong career in teaching and education. It is also an entry into a profession with high ideals about promoting individual and social improvement and making a difference in people's lives.
We pride ourselves in producing work-ready graduates who are capable of creating environments typified by high-quality teaching and learning.
The challenge is to ensure that you, like other participants in this program, will attain the new graduate standards for teachers and gain employment in teaching.
Professional experience and placements
Find out more about CDU's education placements.
Our latest course
Master of Digital Learning Futures is an innovative industry and education relevant program designed to provide leading edge knowledge for understanding, creating and teaching with digital resources and new media.
- Australia College of Educators (ACE) NT branch
- Working with Children NT
- Department of Education and Children's Services
- Australian Council for Education Research ACER Staff in Australian Schools
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Studies (AITSIS)
- Teacher Registration Board of the Northern Territory
- Australian Association for Research Education (AARE)
- Australian Teacher Education Association (ATEA)
- Australian Vocational Education and Training Research Association (AVETRA)
- American Education Research Association (AERA)
- New Zealand Association for Research in Education (NZARE)
- Australian Institute of Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL)
- Office for Teaching and Learning
- Asia Pacific Association for Education Research (APERE)