For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
Study courses specialising in Indigenous knowledges, policies and education.
Choose from over 200 traineeships, apprenticeships, Diplomas and Certificate courses.
Want to learn something new, but short on time? Find out what courses we can offer you.
A free program to make the transition to university and qualify for a bachelor degree.
- More poor in gaol helps NT manage economy
- Community asked to map Darwin Harbour’s future
- NT historian wins national award
- Traditional communities on agenda at ASEAN conference
- Darwin’s hinterland development bucks national experience
- East-West relations spark Professor’s new book
- World uni rankings: CDU in top 600
- CDU graduate’s spark of excitement at training awards
Latest media videos - Wild rice as a niche product
Keep up-to-date with CDU research on The Conversation
- Know your disease: education is key to living well with diabetes
- Listen to your elders: inviting Aboriginal parents back to school
- Would you risk losing your home for a few weeks of work?
- Indigenous Australia's rapid rise is shifting money and votes
- Open season on crocodiles is not the solution to attacks on people