For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
Study courses specialising in Indigenous knowledges, policies and education.
Choose from over 200 traineeships, apprenticeships, Diplomas and Certificate courses.
Want to learn something new, but short on time? Find out what courses we can offer you.
A free program to make the transition to university and qualify for a bachelor degree.
- Aboriginal stories shared at CDU Open Day
- Librarian tells story of Alice’s accidental book club
- Harvard Law helps build program at CDU
- Brock to kickbox for top spot
- Academics to star in Darwin Festival show
- Open Day climbs to new heights
- Creativity carved into Open Day
- Maori tribal leader to explore Indigenous survival
Latest media videos - Wild rice as a niche product
Keep up-to-date with CDU research on The Conversation
- Open season on crocodiles is not the solution to attacks on people
- Finding new nests for birds threatened by climate change
- Vale 'Gump', the last known Christmas Island Forest Skink
- Indigenous Australia in the era of 'good governance'
- Death tourism, Auschwitz selfies, and online souvenirs