For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
Study courses specialising in Indigenous knowledges, policies and education.
Choose from over 200 traineeships, apprenticeships, Diplomas and Certificate courses.
Want to learn something new, but short on time? Find out what courses we can offer you.
A free program to make the transition to university and qualify for a bachelor degree.
- Population projections help reveal NT’s future
- Lecture to tap into water systems
- Scholarship aids remote Indigenous teaching research
- International spotlight on CDU’s online learning
- Sea sponges a soak for sewage
- Science makes career formula for students
- Commemorative plaques reveal history
- Award for centre’s superior interior
Latest media videos - Wild rice as a niche product
Keep up-to-date with CDU research on The Conversation
- Indigenous Australia in the era of 'good governance'
- Death tourism, Auschwitz selfies, and online souvenirs
- Charlie's Country: David Gulpilil confounds our romantic fantasies
- Plundered for their unique body parts, sawfish are on the brink
- The ABC's Aboriginal news service is a sound idea