Business & Government
- Your Student Visa
- International Student Orientation
- Support Services
- Changes to Your Enrolment
- Settling into Darwin
- Appointments and contacts
- International Student Newsletter
If you are already studying as an International Student at CDU then this is the site to find the support and information that you need to ensure that life in Darwin and study at the university is smooth-running and successful.
This site is designed to help you from your first weeks at Charles Darwin right up until your last weeks and the things you need to know in between.
The International Support Team aims to offer the highest level of support to the international students at Charles Darwin University.
Our goal is to enhance the academic experience of international students by providing expert academic advice, encouragement and assistance to our international student community at Charles Darwin University.
Senior International Student Adviser (SISA)
Our SISA, Casey Hollway, is able to provide support and advice in relation to the following circumstances:
- Visa related issues (work permit, visa extensions and visa conditions)
- Course information and enrolment advice
- Fees and financial matters
- Overseas student health cover
- Tax file number applications
- Activities and events
- Referral to other support services both on and off campus
International Support Officer (ISO)
Our ISO, Sylvia Streichhan, is the first point of contact for international students when they arrive at Charles Darwin University. The ISO is able to provide international students with general information about course, enrolments, accommodation and health cover.
To get in contact with SISA or ISA send an email to email@example.com.