For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
- What is the latest date I can apply to study at CDU?
- Do I have to apply through an agent?
- I am not eligible for the course I have applied for, is there an alternative study pathway?
- I will not be able to arrive at the start of the semester. Can I defer the offer to another semester?
- I cannot arrive in time for the first day of the semester, can I start the semester one or two weeks late?
- Does CDU have an installment plan to pay the fees?
There is no deadline to send your application to CDU, however ensure you allow plenty of time for your application to be assessed and your visa to be processed prior to your planned semester commencement date. This can take from 1 to 5 months depending on your country of citizenship. For information on your country's Assessment Level and a Student Visa document checklist please visit the DIAC website.
If you are outside of Australia and it is your first application, CDU recommends that you use one of our registered agents. Our agents are trained to assist you with your application and student visa application.
In the event you are not eligible for the course you have applied for, the Office of International Services will advise and inform you of the options available to you.
CDU has Vocational Educational Training courses (VET) pathways and an English College on campus and can also recommend high schools that accept international students.
I will not be able to arrive at the start of the semester. Can I defer the offer to another semester?
As long as the course you have been offered is available in the semester you wish to defer to, you may defer the offer. The Office of International Services will prepare a new letter of offer.
I cannot arrive in time for the first day of the semester, can I start the semester one or two weeks late?
Attendance of the Orientation activities for international students is compulsory, and students must start attending their classes according to the published semester start date.
However, in the event that a student’s arrival will be delayed due to student visa processing, then CDU’s policy is that the student will only be allowed to be late within the first week of semester.
The student must advise the Office of International Services (in writing) about the delay in the student visa processing and must request for approval to start late within the first week of the start of classes.
No. New international students are required to pay the whole semester fee before they can receive their confirmation of enrolment.